My Purpose:

To have a place to share my quest for a more organized home and life.

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Getting Started - 2012

Well I am starting my 2012 off with a goal of getting my home and life more organized. I figured I would have so much less stress if I decluttered both my home and my mind.

We live in an older home, one that my hubby says has "character". I say its an annoying PITA.
However, I am determined to have a better mindset when dealing with my homes "character".

I have tried many times to get my life more organized. I always start out with a fervor, but usually peter out after a few months. My hopes is that this blog will keep me motivated to stay on track.

I have joined a weekly challenge site at Home Storage Solutions 101.com.

It is called 52 Weeks To An Organized Home.

You can go here to learn more about the challenge.


No comments:

Post a Comment